Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tree of Life - how a painting is born, part 2.1

a thing I have just noticed in the study in my skechbook: the triangle pointed downward points out just to the figure's tummy, at the basis of the tree. womb. look what a beautiful thing: the manifestation of the Divine Spirit in the generation of a living being in the physical world (man, I am totally sensitive to all these babies and maternity stuff and all their spiritual connection, felt like crying now.) I now have material for a different work!

Luís, a friend from Portugal, left a comment in my blog in Portuguese that it worth to be responded in the form of a post, soon. another beautiful idea came as a wonderful image that dearest Dee sent me by email yesterday, which is part of the new Lars Von Trier film, Antichrist:

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails