Sunday, August 23, 2009

calling all the aquarian folks


I have pushed the start button for my new project, The Aquarian Eye, which idea has been developed in conjunction with my friend Julia, a collage artist from UK. the project intends to give exposure to visionary/sacred artists through interviews and publishing articles exploring art and spirituality. more ideas are popping out. we're starting with a blog and Twitter, soon expanding to Facebook. I'm excited to pick the artist that is going to open our features! if you are a visionary artist or have something valuable to share in the fields of spirituality or alternative living, contact us at theaquarianeye@gmail.com

1 comment:

Janine said...

This is an interesting idea, I can't wait to see the outcome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails