Saturday, February 28, 2009

my first promo postcard

I've spent almost all day (and when I say "all day" I mean the time I reserve for working, between my usual domestic chores) working on my promo postcard. as I said before, I chose my piece Ascension to the front of the card. I think that piece is very representative of my style - colorful, theatrical, and it has lots of abstract shapes, along with the strongly spiritual concept. I know that maybe it's a little early to make a promo postcard, but I wanted to take advantage of the printing service free shipping with limited time and went ahead. :P

here's the front of the card:




for the back, which will be printed in b&w, I used the detail of "The Scream" that I liked best. I liked the result pretty much.



I hope the result in print come out just like the expected. if I like the final product, I'll surely spread the word. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails