Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the scream is finished... but not totally here yet

I finally finished The Scream today. as I was not able to scan it, I'm posting the last pics from the process. 

The Scream

The Scream

The Scream

The

I really liked the way the top of the picture came out. the red stripe with white flowers in the black hair, on a warm colors background (not visible in details here) sort of look like Japanese art, which I enjoy very much. that was not my intention tough, but probably I'll start doing more things in the same style.

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Awesome... and yes, it is very oriental in style...it should be on one of those three paneled partitions...great stuff...

Patricia Ariel said...

thank you again. it was funny how I was not looking for an Oriental look at all, but after this experience, I may start searching for references on Eastern art more often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails